Staying Safe During The Pandemic
Please know we are doing everything possible to make a safe and welcome environment for your visit and look forward to seeing you soon.
- Before arriving for your dental appointment, please make sure you are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms including but not limited to: fever, cough, loss of sense of smell and or fatigue. If you are experiencing these symptoms, please call our office to reschedule your dental appointment as soon as possible.
- We will continue to follow the practice of wearing masks in our office until further notice.
- Please be aware that upon arrival at our office for your appointment, your temperature will be taken and a COVID-19 screening form will be given to you to fill out. We ask that you practice social distancing if there is a patient in the waiting room. We ask that if you come to our office with several family members, that you wait in the car until each patient is scheduled to help control the amount of patients in our waiting room.
- We have removed all magazines and toys from our waiting room.
- In order to increase the safety of our team members and patients, our team will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment during your dental visit. Please understand this is for your safety and ours.
Tour Our Office
Our practice is located in historic downtown Franklin in a cozy, craftsman-style home. With time-period features such as a front porch and fire places, you are sure to feel at home with our team. We offer modern, state-of-the-art equipment allowing us to provide the highest level of care. From your first call through the end of your visit, you will appreciate our “at-home” feel every step of the way.
Meet Our Team
Sean J. Abrams, DDS has been practicing dentistry for over 14 years. A native of the Chicago area, Dr. Abrams is very excited to take over Dr. Burcham’s practice and continue his legacy. Dr. Abrams is a member of the Tennessee Dental Association and the Nashville Dental Society. Dr. Abrams has a passion for greyhound adoption and sports and enjoys watching movies and spending time with his family.
Jenny is Dr. Abrams’ wife and handles many of the behind-the-scenes logistics of our office. Jenny oversees marketing, Human Resources, and exterior communications. Jenny is also a professional organizer, so keeping the practice organized is her number one goal. Jenny, Dr. Abrams, and their two children are excited to live, work, and play in Franklin, TN!
Kim began her dental career as a dental assistant in the U.S. Navy over 30 years ago. She’s passionate about getting to know our patients and giving them quality service and attention. Kim loves traveling, being outdoors, watching college sports, and spending time with her grandchildren.
Jennifer got her degree in dental hygiene from the University of Mississippi Medical Center. She has been practicing as a dental hygienist for 32 years. She and her husband have been married for 16 years and they live in Franklin with their two amazing boys. Jennifer’s favorite hobby is working with stained glass.
Erin has been a hygienist for 13 years. She grew up in Ontario, Canada and attended St. Clair College in Windsor, Ontario. Erin strives to provide a comfortable and enjoyable dental experience for every patient. Erin values overall health and fitness and loves to be able to help her patients reach their oral health goals. Erin lives in Franklin with her husband and three children.
Alicia has been a Dental Assistant for two years. She loves being part of a team and having the opportunity to make people feel more confident about their smile. In her spare time, Alicia likes spending time with family, friends, and her big dog!
Katie has been working as a Registered Dental Assistant for two years. She helps assist Dr. Abrams with procedures as well as helps with the front desk duties. Katie grew up in Shelbyville, TN. Katie is going to have her first baby in May. In her free time, she enjoys trips to Tims Ford Lake with her family.