Staying Safe During The Pandemic
Please know we are doing everything possible to make a safe and welcome environment for your visit and look forward to seeing you soon.
- Before arriving for your dental appointment, please make sure you are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms including but not limited to: fever, cough, loss of sense of smell and or fatigue. If you are experiencing these symptoms, please call our office to reschedule your dental appointment as soon as possible.
- We will continue to follow the practice of wearing masks in our office until further notice.
- Please be aware that upon arrival at our office for your appointment, your temperature will be taken and a COVID-19 screening form will be given to you to fill out. We ask that you practice social distancing if there is a patient in the waiting room. We ask that if you come to our office with several family members, that you wait in the car until each patient is scheduled to help control the amount of patients in our waiting room.
- We have removed all magazines and toys from our waiting room.
- In order to increase the safety of our team members and patients, our team will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment during your dental visit. Please understand this is for your safety and ours.
Tour Our Office
Our practice is located in historic downtown Franklin in a cozy, craftsman-style home. With time-period features such as a front porch and fire places, you are sure to feel at home with our team. We offer modern, state-of-the-art equipment allowing us to provide the highest level of care. From your first call through the end of your visit, you will appreciate our “at-home” feel every step of the way.