Staying Safe During The Pandemic
Please know we are doing everything possible to make a safe and welcome environment for your visit and look forward to seeing you soon.
- Before arriving for your dental appointment, please make sure you are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms including but not limited to: fever, cough, loss of sense of smell and or fatigue. If you are experiencing these symptoms, please call our office to reschedule your dental appointment as soon as possible.
- We will continue to follow the practice of wearing masks in our office until further notice.
- Please be aware that upon arrival at our office for your appointment, your temperature will be taken and a COVID-19 screening form will be given to you to fill out. We ask that you practice social distancing if there is a patient in the waiting room. We ask that if you come to our office with several family members, that you wait in the car until each patient is scheduled to help control the amount of patients in our waiting room.
- We have removed all magazines and toys from our waiting room.
- In order to increase the safety of our team members and patients, our team will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment during your dental visit. Please understand this is for your safety and ours.
Tour Our Office
Our practice is located in historic downtown Franklin in a cozy, craftsman-style home. With time-period features such as a front porch and fire places, you are sure to feel at home with our team. We offer modern, state-of-the-art equipment allowing us to provide the highest level of care. From your first call through the end of your visit, you will appreciate our “at-home” feel every step of the way.
Meet Our Team
Sean J. Abrams, DDS has been practicing dentistry for over 14 years. A native of the Chicago area, Dr. Abrams is very excited to take over Dr. Burcham’s practice and continue his legacy. Dr. Abrams is a member of the Tennessee Dental Association and the Nashville Dental Society. Dr. Abrams has a passion for greyhound adoption and sports and enjoys watching movies and spending time with his family.
Jenny is Dr. Abrams’ wife and handles many of the behind-the-scenes logistics of our office. Jenny oversees marketing, Human Resources, and exterior communications. Jenny is also a professional organizer, so keeping the practice organized is her number one goal. Jenny, Dr. Abrams, and their two children are excited to live, work, and play in Franklin, TN!
Lynn Reynolds comes from the west coast where she worked as the Patient Care Coordinator for a regional healthcare organization for seven years and facilities manager for a regional human services agency prior to that. She was a project manager in the film industry for 20 years. Her passion is for the outdoors, reading, and family.
Diane realized her passion was in dentistry soon after her first job at a dental office in Southern California in 1994. When her husband’s job transferred them to Nashville, Tennessee in 2006, it did not take long for Diane to find a new dental home in Downtown Franklin. Diane loves spending time with her husband, children, and the best grand babies on the planet as well as traveling, reading, and cheering on her favorite football team.
Erin has been a hygienist for 13 years. She grew up in Ontario, Canada and attended St. Clair College in Windsor, Ontario. Erin strives to provide a comfortable and enjoyable dental experience for every patient. Erin values overall health and fitness and loves to be able to help her patients reach their oral health goals. Erin lives in Franklin with her husband and three children.
Alyssa is proud to be a native Tennessean and equally proud to call Donelson her hometown. She obtained her Dental Hygiene degree from Tennessee State University. Alyssa and her husband, Paul, have enjoyed over 20 years of marriage and their two children attend UT Chattanooga. Alyssa’s interests include devoting time to her family, antique shopping, walking, and painting.
Jill, a Columbia, TN native, obtained her TN Dental Assistant license in 1986. After taking time to raise her daughters and follow additional career interests, Jill re-entered the dental field in 2010 and has continuously worked for various dental offices throughout Middle Tennessee. Apart from her dental profession, Jill’s activities and interests include physical health and well-being, vocalizing for local bands & venues, and spending time with her four grandchildren.